Saturday, March 07, 2009

BB PIlipinas 2009 Winners

I was watching the question and answer portion of the 10 finalists online and the first in Batch of 5 candidates you can tell who are smart and bright. These are my comments on the way these candidates answered the Q and A. In Ms Umali's answers it is obvious she is pretty but if you look at the video you can tell that she is really having a hard time answering a simple question asking.." What is your idea of fun?" This is her answer..When you are leading a positive outlook in life and when you are happy, for what you are and confident for what you are..then...then therefore, it is my idea of fun, by being yourself. Also I have high exceptions in Rich Angalot * she is already shown in some GMA soaps) although she won 1st runner-up, but I thought she'd make it on the Top 3. I like Ms Johnson's answer, Ms Regina Hahn, Ms. Honorio, Ms Arevalo. Anyway's the winners are announced , let's see what they can do in the International competitions.



( These Photos were taken by Starmometer)